Friday, November 9, 2012

Pumpkin Soup


I thought for sure that I would be sick of pumpkin by now, but this year the novelty has not yet worn off, and I think its because I've done a decent job at keeping the pumpkin lattes, pies and cakes to a minimum. I served this soup after coming back from a hike with some friends. Short on time, I opted for quick and easy (and creamy) recipe that did not disappoint.  Few things are more comforting than a warm cup of soup after a day out in the cold.





5 comments:

  1. ohh that looks simple and delicious. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUUUUUUM!!! :) I really wanna try it! It looks delicious!! Thank you so much for sharing the simple recipe!:)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Marie

    www.sparksandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is changing fast. people are also being transformed. day by day we are becoming more dependant on degital system. you are making me think of this really. You have a great method of sharing your thoughts

    Jelly Gamat QNC, Umpan Ikan Mas, Jelly Gamat QnC, Umpan Ikan Lele, Jelly Gamat QNC, Ace Maxs, Jelly Gamat QnC, Aquatic Essen, Essen Ikan Mas.

    ReplyDelete