Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ireland


I went to Ireland a few months ago with my boyfriend and absolutely fell in love with the country (...despite all that rain and their bland oversized portions of food). Ireland had been on my bucket list for as long as I could remember, and the journey lived up to the hype. I stayed in Dublin (Cheers!) and snaked my way through the southern regions-Cork, Limerick, Killarney, etc. I was sure hit many of the tourist hot spots but balanced it out by going off the beaten path a bit too. I know I'm a little late sharing, but here are some photos from my trip..








2 comments:

  1. Ireland is my dream Country to visit.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland is on my list of places to visit, too! Looks like a beautiful trip.

    ReplyDelete