Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black and White and Red all Over

A day in Newport is a day well spent. A few days ago my boyfriend and I headed down to the picturesque seaside city for some lunch and a stroll. (Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft Pants: J. Crew, Shoes: Kohls, Bag: Kate Spade)
.....two steps later I snuck back to the car to grab my jacket. It was windy!
Nail Polish: Sephora L14 - My Favorite Jeans, Bracelets: Birthday Gift :)
We ate here. Deciding on two entrees was difficult, because everything sounded so good. We ended up ordering a handful of small plates. The ancho springroll was my favorite one. 
Driving home over the famous Claiborne Pell Bridge. Until next time,  Newport..

1 comment:

  1. I love those red pants, they look great on you! Thanks for visiting my blog a few days ago! I really like yours!

    http://www.hungrydelights.com/

    ReplyDelete