Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chicken Tacos



There's a reason I buy chicken every week. Well, there's many. It's budget friendly, figure friendly, and you almost can't mess it up. I used to cringe at the thought of chicken, because my parents managed to incorporate it into almost every single dinner while I was growing up. After a brief chicken hiatus, I'm glad to say it's back on my weekly grocery list thanks to recipes like this. The other night I had leftover cutlets so I made these chicken tacos.  It's easy to tailor this recipe to your preferences (I already had the hard shells, so I used them instead, and I omitted the corn). I love the fact that prep time is minimal, and I can come home six hours later to a tasty meal. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to look for a crunchy taco chicken recipe. Thanks for sharing, it looks super yummy.

    keep in touch,

    Eau de Violet

    ReplyDelete