Monday, March 26, 2012

a step into nostalgia





This weekend's passing shower brought upon a wave of nostalgia. As I slipped off my Tretorn rain boots and my rain soaked socks after a long morning of errands, I was immediately brought back to the pair of Tretorn shoes I had growing up. These were far from cute, yet somehow I felt very stylish in them. I specifically remember wearing them to tennis camp where I received not first, not second, but third runner up in the final tournament. I cried the whole way home. Funny how the littlest things can jog your memory...

1 comment:

  1. I remember how much you loved those Tretorn sneakers and how you wore them with great pride! Seems like just yesterday. xo

    ps You may have been third runner up my dear, but you were also the youngest player!

    ReplyDelete